• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

EQemu Server K M R A NEEDS a Coder!!!! (1 Viewer)

hiphopototomis

RedCents
KMRA is currently looking for people who are veary good in C++ and other languages like perl you need to dedicate some time to the server its fully custom a good player base and more then 1000 hours of owrk put into it if you want to help EMAIL [email protected] or im dragonboy1390 or goto irc.eqemulator.net channle #kmra PM LoOsEr or Kingmort!!!!

In More detail to what KMRA is , KMRA is (King Mortenson's Raid Addicts). The original creator of Raid Addicts. There have been 4 projects to date, Raid Addicts 1, 3 years ago. around 3000 members and over 10 million hits on the website per month. Raid Addicts 2 which was on Luclin Server, it was an OPEN raiding union flagging nearly 10,000 people for Solro and EP with a total of 197 sucessful open POP progression raids. The 3rd and 4th projects are Emulated Everquest Servers. They are fully functional EQ servers, it is up and running now on an AMD 3000+ with 2 gigs of a ram and a 10,000 Raptor SaTA. The current OS is Slackware 10.2 , I am in DESPERATE need for talented coders. I have many projects and ideas that need to be worked on as well as the overall stability of the server, Recently we have aquired Scorpious2k after SoE sent them a STOP order. We have the source ect ect, Apparently during the server move from 3 - 4 I lost every sign of the Source we are currently useing. The binarys we have atm were compiled on another computer all together and seem to be unstable in certain areas.

And like Looser hiphopotomis said, please come to the irc channel irc.eqemulator.net channel is #KMRA

I am KingMort please send me a PM.

EQemu Server K M R A NEEDS a Coder!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back