• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Eqbcs (1 Viewer)

bigdaddy

RedCents
How do you get EQBCS to run? I double clicked the .exe and it gives me the error
"This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the applicatcion may fix this problem."
When i try to run it in windows command prompt window by typing "eqbcs" or "eqbcs 2121" etc.. i get
"The system cannot execute the specified program."
What am i doing wrong? Also, i notice there is not .ini file for eqbcs in my folder. Is there suppose to be a .ini generated?

thanks

EQBC is the plugin for MQ2, EQBCS is the actually communication application (where the plugin communicates to the other accounts or char's.) it's the Server. (EverQuest Box Chat Server)

I have two applications. one is eqbc and one is eqbcs. as well as the eqbc.dll for the plugin.

both of the applications open a server. just wondering if theres a difference.

i'm getting an error when i try to run eqbcs.exe tells me to reinstall application

ok this error i found out was because i didn't have .net 2.0 installed. Now what is happening with this is my characters can log into the server, but their names are not given IE:

EQBCS (EQ Box Chat Server) 1.0.5ascii-5
Waiting for connections on port: 11000...
-- Client connection: fd 1924

there is no name after this and messages aren't being delivered

Last edited:
Eqbcs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back