• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - EQBCS Service stopping (1 Viewer)

RedCents
50¢
Been trying to get this to work on my windows 10 machine for the last several times I've tried, rinse and repeated the steps several times from begging to end and still not getting this to work. What happens is after completing the steps to the point where you start the service i get this message The EQBC Service service on local computer started and than stopped. Some Services stop automatically if they are not in use by other services or Programs. From what i understand is this service if set right when turned on Should ALWAYS launch EQBC upoin start up so you don't have to Manually double click the icon to get it to run. I am using a windows 10 machine that i belive is not a professional version of windows. Not sure if the type eg home or Professional version matters. Any help would be appreciated.

You have to edit the registry to make it auto-launch on startup. you can see if it is running by pressing ctrl-shift-escape and clicking the services tab, then search for EQBC Service. I have mine added to registry so I see it running. You don't HAVE to do this step to run it, you could just launch the MQ2EQBCS.exe in your macroquest folder.

Check to see if it is running. If it is, you can go into game once Macroquest is running and do the /bccmd connect 127.0.0.1 and start rocking.

If it is not running then we will have to figure out what is causing it to not run.

Question - EQBCS Service stopping

Users who are viewing this thread

Back