• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - EQ Test Server

matthew8732

RedCents
707¢
Hey guys.

I've tried a few times over the past couple of years to return to the game but for some reason I just can't get hooked back in.. I've played on the Emulator for awhile now and I've been spoiled by MQ2. I was wondering about how the live MQ2 compile will interact with the test server. Since they implement changes there first and there's a smaller community than most servers am I more at risk of being caught there?

there is 2 different compiles, and ive been on it for months now, it gets kinda boring once you max out.. which is very easy to do now.. im working on my 11th account 100 as we speak, hes 75 after playing a few hours from creating him today .

I love playing on the test server, been there over a year, and still enjoying it. I had to cut back with having another kid, and it just made sense to play there free with all expansions, exp bonus, gold status, etc. This site does a great job of keeping the test complies up! To me it is a win/win situation!

Question - EQ Test Server

Users who are viewing this thread

Back