• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

EQ Progression Server (1 Viewer)

Jmo

Ex-Admin Dust Bunny
RedCents
1,087¢
Does anyone know when the new Progression server is going live? I'm actually tempted to come back and check it out.

Hmm..I wish they had a more definitive date.

Greetings, Norrathians! We know many of you are eagerly awaiting the new Progression Server! The new server will be opened in March of 2011. This server will be time locked – the expansions will be unlocked based on time rather than content completion. Before we can give you any more details, we need you to pick a name for this new realm. Below is a list of potential names we thought you might like.

http://eqplayers.station.sony.com/news_article.vm?id=52135

March beats the hell out of "spring".
I wish they'd open one that didn't progress past velious or kunark, hell make it pvp with a good ruleset.

March beats the hell out of "spring".
I wish they'd open one that didn't progress past velious or kunark, hell make it pvp with a good ruleset.

Yes that would be fun. Zek for years has been nothing but a shit hole full of 10 yr olds, aholes and griefers. It might as well be a WoW pvp server.

I've seen March as the month. I know it's been said but reiterating and reinforcing a statement by it coming from another "mouth" isn't a bad thing. Anyhow, the name will be Fippy... joy. I'll be there and was there on The Combine last time. I'm a long-time eq player and can't help but be pulled back.

I doubt it will be 2 months. I believe they learned from there previous progression servers. (Hopefully)

I am hoping its a year per expansion, kind of like how normal expansions are released. They have there other servers in case any progressioner's are bored.

At least that's how I would do it. Would give time to experience it all. Not just hardcore exp it up.

March is fine for me, gives me plenty of time to play Sonys, and DC's new MMO on ps3/pc. Which by the way is outstanding. (DC Universe Online)

EQ Progression Server

Users who are viewing this thread

Back