• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

[EQ Devs] Depths of Darkhollow Beta Participants (1 Viewer)

Cade

The Rainman, (Administrator)
RedCents
1,031¢
Rusty red guy said:
If you think you can do a better job than Redman. Feel free to post news in this forum.

Alright :p

http://eqlive.station.sony.com/community/dev_view.jsp?id=64126

If you participated in the Depths of Darkhollow Beta and you received at least 5 beta tokens that you TURNED IN, please ensure that the email address we have on record in your EverQuest account registration is current. On Monday, November 14th, we will be sending an email notification to everyone who is eligible, according to our records, for a beta reward. If you do not receive the email notification because your email address is not current, you WILL NOT receive the beta reward for which you are eligible.

this is bullshit, i played beta in DoN, turned in 70+ beta tokens, and personally ran missions with GM's. never did i recieve shit, on any of the 3 accounts that i beta'd. sony is a bunch of fucks, and dont care about anything. i would recommend anyone, NOT to test beta unless you like being used...

[EQ Devs] Depths of Darkhollow Beta Participants

Users who are viewing this thread

Back