• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Enchanter Soloing! (1 Viewer)

Wuvaren

RedCents
Hey there guys -
I just came back to EQ 2 weeks ago and switched servers to the PvP server Zek. Currently im applying to a guild and looking for the fastest XP possible. I currently have flagging up to PoTime (Potime included) so I am flagged for all elementals and PoTactics. Currently im solo XPing or Duoing with my Druid friend (hes 58 no flags) at OC in Plane of Valor, also I do the HoH camp called "Hero Shrine" by myself which seems to be the best XP available to me right now that I know how to do.

I heard before i quit that there was some nasty places to Solo/Duo in PoFire like an AA every 25 minutes - But with all the new zones I have almost no clue were the hotspot for XP is anymore. So any suggestions would be appreciated. I currently have MQ and use it for location warps only so if you have any spots that are hard to get to or describe, please post a location or something of the sort. Thanks a ton
:)

What level are you? If you're duoing with a druid I would also consider charming in Vexd. You can charm some big DPS mobs, haste them and tear the shit out of everything in the zone pretty safely with the druid snaring your charmed pet.

lv 66 GNOME enchanter? I won't speak the name for your own personal sake (in case it is you), but if you're a gnome you REALLY have to be more careful warping around on the zek server, especially leaving anon off in a pvp environment.

Heard through the grapevine in some pretty public venues that a particular 66 non anon gnome enchanter has been warping all over the place. People know about you, and I'm pretty sure you've been reported by at least one individual. I wouldn't have thought about it twice, but you said your favorite camp was HoH shrine camp, and i know for a fact that this particular individual has spent a good bit of time there as of late.

Tread carefully, and try to be less conspicuous with your hacks, or you'll find yourself banned rather quickly.

Happy hunting.

Enchanter Soloing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back