• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Enchanter mezz PL? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
35¢
I was leveling in CR and saw an enchanter pull a bunch of Skellys and had a group of PLees with a low level bard and somehow they killed all these skellys quickly . Who has a guide or understanding of how this is done?

The enc likely had a damage shield going and was mezing the mobs when they got low health so they didn't just poof from no claimed damage.
Damage shield damage is not attributed to a character, it is environmental damage and thus if a npc takes 99% environmental damage and 1% damage from a player the player gets full credit.

I was leveling in CR and saw an enchanter pull a bunch of Skellys and had a group of PLees with a low level bard and somehow they killed all these skellys quickly . Who has a guide or understanding of how this is done?

Step1: High level Chanter load max Self Runes buff, removes any Damage Shield Buff. Go pull mobs in large numbers.
Step2: Chanter reaches camp with Low level PLee's nearby. Starts to gain aggro by AE Stun (Color line of spells) and starts AE Tash (AA or Wind of tashan).
Step3: Once aggro locked to chanter, One PLEE goes in middle of mass pulls and hits AE dmg spell or song (Bard of Mage).
Step4: Once Plee lands AE on all mobs, Chanter keeps casting aggro spells and in recasts Self RUNE spell.
Step5: Chanter Clicks self Damage Shield Buff (Back item or whatever) or high level mage grouped with chanter can land a high lvl DS on chanter.
Step6: Chanter Sits to take full blow from mobs for DS to work correctly, PLee's get xp and DING!.

I do this exact spot but with a clr and viral reverse DS.

1. so I park the level 1 toon/s usually at the entrance to cave or the bridge to top skellie area.
2. buff the level 1 toon and add them to my xtar.
3. I run into cave and cast the viral reverse DS on skellie
4. then I run through the whole cave tunnel with the skellie chasing me, its viral infecting all the other skellies
5. I then run up past the level 1 toon so that the skellies agro the level 1 and explode.
6. you have to watch there health at level 1 because if you get to many skellies you can still kill the level 1. (but try not to heal till the last second as this will cause clr ago)
7. all the mobs are dead and level 1 is like level 6 now.
8. I then pull the field and do the same thing.
9. its a fast respawn so back to the tunnel.

I do this for about 20 mins and the level 1 is now around level 25. I move to the next zone, which has skellies in top left corner, I repeat till 40s.

I imagine the enchanter has some sort of ability like the clr. hope that helps.

I like druid and mage PL with cleric merc. Just pull a ton of mobs with either and then soon the merc cleric will get all the aggro. The low level group can do at least 1 damage to every mob (wiz and cleric ae are nice here) and then once all the mobs have taken some real damage then have the druid / mage cast high DS on the merc.

if you have access / friend with an sk around 110+ brother island is the place to PL. Swarm kiting has been nerfed many times but is still doable at lesser degree.

I pled cleric from 89 to 108 in about 5 hours of play. first off, trigger epic, pull and kill 4 mobs to get mortal coil to pop, then grab a few more ( i usually go for 8 per kill)

I cant remember what the formula is for working out what lvles can group. I think it is lvl + half lvl. so get a 112 sk then you just need to get to lvl 80 (less that 80 but thats close enough) and will get a level ever couple of kills.

if you have access / friend with an sk around 110+ brother island is the place to PL. Swarm kiting has been nerfed many times but is still doable at lesser degree.

I pled cleric from 89 to 108 in about 5 hours of play. first off, trigger epic, pull and kill 4 mobs to get mortal coil to pop, then grab a few more ( i usually go for 8 per kill)

I cant remember what the formula is for working out what lvles can group. I think it is lvl + half lvl. so get a 112 sk then you just need to get to lvl 80 (less that 80 but thats close enough) and will get a level ever couple of kills.
max level difference you can have in a party is 30

Stats food from TBL is a gift from the GODS in the low levels.

Try it, you will be unbeatable all the way to level 55.

Also, they could add some mount passive stats.. the rabbit (LENA) from CoV is heirloom no lvl restrictions.

At level 1 you will attack the poor mobs with 5k hp, 7k mp, and loads of other buffed up stats.

Question - Enchanter mezz PL?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back