• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Enchanter information (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,687¢
I use a plugin like most folks but if you want to take your enchanter out the box for some reason I found this information very helpful getting back up to speed.

I use a plugin like most folks but if you want to take your enchanter out the box for some reason I found this information very helpful getting back up to speed.

Rexa a bit of a chode (imo). also really disagree with that burn order (why stack crit on crit, when at crit cap).

I don’t know anything about “chode”
Don’t know the person in any way at all.
Just found a lot of information in one place so thought I would pass it along.
As for whether the burn she uses is the correct order or hits cap I will take your word for it. I am coming off a very long absence and thus doing a lot research on the class.
If you have better burn or things you would suggest I would like to know because this is the class I am going to “main”

And another question I have yet to find a definitive answer on is what Augs you would use on your Enchanter? Stats to look for?
I am going to have to farm them soon and any help in this area I would appreciate.
I’ve never seen any definitive consensus on how to Aug an enchanter. Some people say Ac/stamina as Enchanters really don’t do any damage
Some say other things…..

I have had disagreements with him/her and the direction of enchanter class, and about obscure spells so not really on speaking terms.

I use IOG, Focus, ITC, 4 second pause, CH. Wait for that to die down (120 seconds), then CI and Spire. Works pretty well (this is for hand jamming).

New xpac has some heavy mana dots, so i might be going HINT for LS, I currently do HSTA, cause mana isnt a issue, pissed off mezzes/charms are.

I have had disagreements with him/her and the direction of enchanter class, and about obscure spells so not really on speaking terms.

I use IOG, Focus, ITC, 4 second pause, CH. Wait for that to die down (120 seconds), then CI and Spire. Works pretty well (this is for hand jamming).

New xpac has some heavy mana dots, so i might be going HINT for LS, I currently do HSTA, cause mana isnt an issue, pissed off mezzes/charms are.
Kinda figured there was some bad blood somewhere.
Like I said don’t know the person at all
Just trying to put together my main, and was researching the changes in the class

Discussion - Enchanter information

Users who are viewing this thread

Back