• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Patch - Emergency Update - 1/28/2014 (1 Viewer)

Oadno

RedCents
346¢
January 28th, 2014

*** Emergency Update ***

- Corrected a problem that could cause players to be rolled back when using the new instant-camp function.

*** Achievements ***

- Corrected an issue that prevented the "Worlds Apart" achievement from being completed after the "Less Is More" achievement is completed.

*** Quests & Events ***

- Heroic Adventure NPCs should scale more appropriately to player level, especially those near level 85.
- Endless War - Infiltrator Nallai will now properly give the bixie disguise to all group members in the zone at the beginning of this Heroic Adventure.
- The King's Court - You should now be able to use the Fine Attire item in this Heroic Adventure to obtain a Dark Elf illusion.
- General Sagrinta's Last Stand - Fixed a bug in this Heroic Adventure that would cause kidnapped bixies to not recognize their freedom. Kidnapped bixies should always follow players after they've been freed now.
- Fixed a number of spells and auras that were not properly activating in their events.

- The EverQuest Team

[Patcher info]

Checking game installation...
Found 9 file(s) to update.
Patching testeqgame.exe
Patching spells_us.txt
Patching dbstr_us.txt
Patching eqgame.exe
Patching EQGraphicsDX9.dll
Checking game installation...
Found 9 file(s) to update.
Patching dbstr_us.txt
Patching spells_us.txt
Patching testeqgame.exe
Patching EQGraphicsDX9.dll
Patching eqgame.exe
Replacing eqlsnews.txt
Patching eqmain.dll
Replacing eqnews.txt
Patching OptionsEditor.exe

Patcher info was at 7:00 AM PST. Other changes could be made. Expected downtime in game was announced as 2 hours.

Well, new eqgame.exe, but it was worth it. Those 85 HA's were ridiculous, and hopefully this means no more pets going poof when camping.

According to IRC, MQ2 is already updated. You can download it and compile it yourself if you're so inclined. Otherwise, generally Maskoi will update the Redguides version sometime later tonight.

Item dupe. I heard people were selling krono then using instacamp to get rolled back and keep the krono. Also guessing this is why there were so many krono all of a sudden and reckon the krono price to go up now.

Item dupe. I heard people were selling krono then using instacamp to get rolled back and keep the krono. Also guessing this is why there were so many krono all of a sudden and reckon the krono price to go up now.

The krono price was already going up, I hope it doesn't go up substantially more...

Krono price (in plat) should drop a bit now, and real $ price should increase. Just my guess.

Patch - Emergency Update - 1/28/2014

Users who are viewing this thread

Back