• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Efficient 3 box (1 Viewer)

rshackleford

RedCents
30¢
Hey all,

Considering coming back. I think this time I'd like to limit myself to a 3-box with active subs.

Can I get some up-to-date opinions on the most efficient 3 box right now? I was thinking WAR-BRD-BER or ROG not sure which fits best here, SK-SHM-MAG, or SK-ENC-MAG.

Thanks!

My thought, which is biased, is in the end group game right now the SK self heal makes them a better choice than warrior. So SK, BRD, DPS of your choice + mercs. Rogues are pretty deadly in ToL, but Zerkers are a hit at any expac party. I would go SK/BRD/ZERK from those choices, even though that wasn't one you posted.

Last edited:
Stuff that isn't already mercs. Sk brd shm, SK brd rgr, sk Dru enc, SK sk sk lol. Brd brd brd. Seriously kinda. Then you either pop melee mercs with or without a healer for the first and last 2, or caster caster maybe healer for the middle. I would go with something that executes though, and doubling something also helps.

Question - Efficient 3 box

Users who are viewing this thread

Back