• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Edit the MH macro (monk version of RH) (1 Viewer)

LordMage

RedCents
10¢
I was playing around with the Monk version of RH and I have not been able to figure out how to change the dicipline refresh timer to seconds. I want to use it for Dragon fang which has a 30 sec refresh. So far I can only get it down to 1 min. I have tried allot of stuff but so far no luck. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Ok I got it. I tried a decimal but i did not think to check the macro for a if hp is lesss then statement. I founf that and edited it along with the .5 and it works like a champ now thanks.

The only other part that is a little annoying is my main assist cannot target the mob until it is in camp or my toons go running after it to get on its back.
I have the autoassist set to 90 (and i am using autostick) and in the status is verifes the setting but for some reason it is not working. IS that normal when you use the autostick? If i turn it off that symptom goes away but the main assist has to bring the mob to the correct spot in order for the toons to be able to hit.
Also is it normal to not be able to target another person or corpse without messing it up?

Many thanks for the help.

Edit the MH macro (monk version of RH)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back