• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Eco terrorism and wow (1 Viewer)

oshin

RedCents
Questing in wow is usually black and white, go fetch my slippers, go slay the demon of ultimate evil or go kill 20 rats. But recently in the mad dash to 70 i found myself in blades edge doing the usual monkey business (killing alcoholic ogres no less), when I went to the cenarion refuges tree hugging camp.

One of the hippy`s sends me off to talk to a foreman of a bunch of local lumber jacks. Fair enough. So I talk to the foreman, apparently its a free country and its only a few trees. So back i go, but the hippy wants me to slaughter the poor innocent lumberjacks !

Then i see this apparently eco terrorism is on the rise ! help the cenarion refuge at your own risk ! first its a few lumberjacks in the country side, next time its a bomb in down town orgimmar !

These guys in Outland are nuts, we should nuke them all in a magical but nature-friendly way.

These guys in Outland are nuts, we should nuke them all in a magical but nature-friendly way.

just use the genesis weapon they had in Star Trek 2: The wrath of Khan.

looks magical, destroys everything and creates new life in an otherwise dead area.... thats nature-friendly sorta.

A lot of the outland quests are shades of gray. Some are just plain evil.

In hellfire penn. there's the blood elf town and one of the quests is to go check the corruption of an area up north and collect some corrupted demon blood. You do so and come back and your questgiver is like "Hey.... yeah.... so there are some alliance trying to purify the area. We need them dead so we can continue to abuse the demonic magic there." lawl

Perhaps it is just us, but from that which we have read, is this Outland a place in warcrafts crusade where we are forced to work for a temp agency?

Hey lumberjack's have to make a living too you know. I was goin to leave them alone but then as I was walking past they attacked me!
Little did they realise I am an OP druid (read the WoW forums, we so are) and RAWR!!! I pwned their faces into next year mwahahahahaha!

I gotta admit though, some of the quests are mean and some NPCs are just plain evil, like that guy in Shadowmoon Valley who makes you collect all his stuff and then after you kill this dragon dude on an island you have to fly to, you possess him and kill the good guy! Pure evil...

I guess in the end it isn't a matter of right and wrong, good and bad, but really, how good the loot is! Looks like the world is safe with a mindset like that...

Defendant: "Hey I didn't want to kill that guy but they told me if I did they'd give me this awesome Plasma TV with 7.1 channel surround sound."
Judge: "Well why didn't you say so, now I think you earnt enough experience from this to let you go, here's some coinage, enjoy!..."

Eco terrorism and wow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back