• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Easy Tradekskills (1 Viewer)

eqsolo99

RedCents
Now in Plane of Knowledge as a result of patch. Tradeskill merchants selling things like Acrylia Boning, Gnashed Magnetic Breastplates, almost everything. Easy way to get skills up. Merchants are behide the main bank.

Definately a goof... All the grandmaster tradeskill trophies are on sale as well as just about every tradeskill item you can think of...

-SimpleMynd

They will definately do a roll back. This is gamebreaking for many people even for the short amount of time it was active. I'd expect them to just roll everyone back to make sure they got everyone.

I haven't been around the game for ages like most of you, but from what I have seen in the last 10 months they tend to just let it go...

They would totally piss off so many innocent players that it wouldn't be worth it. I am at work, so couldn't take advantage of it, but here's hoping some of our community cashed in on the action while it lasted. [woo-hoo!] Unless the prices were outrageous, I would have stocked up on a ton of rare tradeskill drops...

Here is the description from the Official Sony boards, which is probably what alerted them in the first place:

I have a very hard time believing that a patch bug placed all the games trade skill drops on speacial venders named (temp tradeskills) and placed them all in a nice neat little formation in pok. It clearly looks like an intentional market place set up.

You will note the word temp as in temporary. It would not surprise me if they done this on purpose.

Hmm maybe they are trying to remove allot of plat from the economy lol

...sigh. Why am I ALWAYS a minute late and a plat short...

Another one for the "Nerfed" area that I found out about too late...

They say there will be no rollback, this is by far the stupidest thing they ever did.
I woiuld say MQ2ers can live with no fear for a long time to come while all sony's resources are on cleaning up this mess.

TY for the heads up, GM poofed them on Luclin. I had time to get enough gashed BPs to fill 3 bags tho hehe, 2 lousy skill ups bah.

Those Tradeskill Vendors, are used in Beta Testing to provide new tradeskill stuff to Beta Testers. someone at sony goofed with that one, and somehow loaded them onto the live servers.

This morning we had an error with the update that resulted in merchants, and subsequent items, in the Plane of Knowledge that should not have been appearing in the world. In order to address this we will be performing selective and aggressive rollbacks of certain characters throughout the day. There will be multiple phases and some characters may be subject to multiple adjustments. If you believe that you have been involved in any way (even indirectly) then please consider holding off your playtime until tomorrow. We apologize for the inconvenience and we are resolving this in the most complete way possible while minimizing the impact on the majority of the customers.

From SOE website and also being broadcast on the servers...

Easy Tradekskills

Users who are viewing this thread

Back