• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There was a hotfixtoday. DO NOT PATCH EQ or you'll have to wait for the next MQ update (no ETA). You can play without the patch by using patchme or autologin (preferred). If you've already patched EQ you're out of luck, unless you find someone to share the older eqgame.exe (don't ask here).

Easy DoN Crystals (Group effort) (1 Viewer)

soultaker

RedCents
60¢
I am sure some have thought about this but I did not see it posted so I am posting it.

DoN Tier 1 flagging GOOD SIDE, After you finish the 3 Sub Task you get assigned the mission to kill Grimblax(sp?). The name of the mission is called Children of Grimblax(sp?).

There are 3 goals that must be meet for this trial.

1.Touch entrance to Cave in Broodlands
2.Zone into cave
3.Kill Grimblax(sp?)

For winning this mission you get 33 crystals and a faction stone. So the natural conclusion if you multi-box or have a group of people that run MQ2, zone into this mission Warp to Named, Kill him, Zone out in back of cave, remove mission task, have someone hail for repeat mission in Lavastorm.

This mission can be doen every 30 mins or so after it has been requested. If you do not remove the task. But all you have to do to get another task or mission is remove it from your task window. Just select it and click remove. Then you can get another task OR do this one again. So if you multi-box or have a group of friends on MQ2 on your server just pop in drop him get your crystals, then head off to another task then hit this real fast again when you are done with that one. Will get you 33 crystals real fast.

JUST DONT OVER DO THIS ONE< WE DO NOT WANT THIS TO GET NERFED LIKE THE EGGS TAKE IT EASY FOLKS

Last edited:
if you kill gimplax (actual name gimblax) within 45 minutes you have a 25-30 minute lockout timer

Well still could help out some i guess if he dies in a few mins you wait 30 to do it again, maybe do another mission in mean time. But it will be much faster than going threw it time after time I would think.

you can't do any other missions while you have a lockout timer, when you try it specifically says that you can't do this mission because XXXX person has a lockout for this type of mission.

I could have sworn that once you finish a mission all you have to do is click on it and select remove because I did 3 of these Children of Grimblax withing in 45 mins last night the old fasion way with a very high dps group.

All we had to do is once we got done was remove it from the task window. IF you dont it will stay there 30 mions and not let you do another mission but you can remove it at anytime even after done and get another mission. :D

Easy DoN Crystals (Group effort)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back