• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Duping Your Money And Stuff (1 Viewer)

Jumjum5

RedCents
20¢
After getting some PMs about how to duplicate stuff I have decided to make it public since its prolly nerfed anyway :p

Anyway you make a character and PL it to over lvl 20. Give him some armor and stuff so it looks like you play him and them him the stuff u want to dup (money/high priced dropable items/ and such). Once you have done that keep them on for at least 4 to 5 days like sitting in pok or something. Once you have done this take all the stuff you want to dup and put it in your shared bank, camp and delete the character.

*IMPORTANT* Write down the name, class, level, and time of deletion of that character, so you won't forget it.

Next get on a character on that same account and take all the stuff out of the shared bank and then /petition that you deleted your character my mistake and would like to have it back. If they give your character back with all the stuff and money you will have just duped.

BUT after doing this about 4 or so times with a friend of mine they would not give the character back with his stuff, only gave him back w/o anything on. It is best to NOT use a character you play and just to pl you one to do this with.

It has been about 3 months or so since I have tried it so they may have forgotten about it and you can prolly do it a few times b4 they catch on.

GL and maybe this will put me in the running for next months polls :D

This is basically rolling your character back. There are hundreds of good reasons you could ask for a rollback.

To give you an example, I've accidently lost my epic tons of times because of being disarmed in a duel while my bags are completely full. Any nodrop weapon will poof if you're disarmed and your bags are full, droppable weapons will fall to the ground. I've talked to many different gm's for the many times this has happened and some times they will roll the character back, sometimes they will give you the "replacement" bag, which is a bag of crap they think is good enough to replace naked people of whatever your level is.

Get creative and get your stuff duped. They can't ban you if whatever you lost really did get lost.

Many people have been trying this and it doesnt work most of the time now. The CS gm will check to make sure that character didnt trade anything before being deleted and will check to make sure it didnt put anything in the shared bank before being deleted.

Jumjum5 said:
After getting some PMs about how to duplicate stuff I have decided to make it public since its prolly nerfed anyway :p

Anyway you make a character and PL it to over lvl 20. Give him some armor and stuff so it looks like you play him and them him the stuff u want to dup (money/high priced dropable items/ and such). Once you have done that keep them on for at least 4 to 5 days like sitting in pok or something. Once you have done this take all the stuff you want to dup and put it in your shared bank, camp and delete the character.

*IMPORTANT* Write down the name, class, level, and time of deletion of that character, so you won't forget it.

Next get on a character on that same account and take all the stuff out of the shared bank and then /petition that you deleted your character my mistake and would like to have it back. If they give your character back with all the stuff and money you will have just duped.

BUT after doing this about 4 or so times with a friend of mine they would not give the character back with his stuff, only gave him back w/o anything on. It is best to NOT use a character you play and just to pl you one to do this with.

It has been about 3 months or so since I have tried it so they may have forgotten about it and you can prolly do it a few times b4 they catch on.

GL and maybe this will put me in the running for next months polls :D

I have been doing this for years.

I only do it once per account.

Duping Your Money And Stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back