• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Dungeons & Dragons Online Stormreach (1 Viewer)

hotelmaui

RedCents
Red Guidies interested in building a D&DO Stormreach community and eventually a Red Guidies Guild (incase the game ends up cool and worth playing) please create your new chars on the server Lhazaar.

Please do not post your toon names here as we do not want the GM's to know who you are. If enough people respond to this call, then we will decide on a secure means to find each other for party groups and then eventually form a guild if there is enough interest.

As I find any cheats or such I will post them here. I ask that you do the same. Please do not plagiarize other sites as we do not want the redguide staff annoyed at us. The same goes for flaming and crap. I also ask that we keep non-EQ and non-WoW stuff off their threads.

This is a brand new MMOG and if we band together then we can build a good party base. From what I have seen so far D&DO is primarily party oriented and quest based. It also seems to be ninja resistant but I might be proved wrong.

If you’re interested post.

Dungeons & Dragons Online Stormreach

Users who are viewing this thread

Back