• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Dumbest thing a n00b has ever said to you (1 Viewer)

chandizzle

RedCents
Everyone knows a noob in WoW when they see one. Specced in all three categories, cloth gear when they could have mail, +strength for casters. Ya know, noob stuff. Hilarity often ensues, and in fact a guy was gkicked because he asked such dumb questions.

I'll start this one off. As said by a level 10 in Warsong Gulch:
Do pets grow in size as they get a higher level?

I'll start this one off. As said by a level 10 in Warsong Gulch:
Do pets grow in size as they get a higher level?

Why is that dumb? Kinda hard to tell, but hunter pets do grow a little bit after they level.

But I don't want to derail the thread so:

As said by some dude on a forum "I'll start this one off. As said by a level 10 in Warsong Gulch:
Do pets grow in size as they get a higher level?"

A level 5 NE Priest once said to me, "Why does that town guard keep killing me? I'm trying to join up with the Horde!"

I had a level 59 warrior on a Dire Maul run tell me that he knew how to tank (this was after like 4 wipes on the king in a row)... I tried to explain to him that he could generate more aggro if he were to use sunder armor rather than simply beating on the mob and hitting taunt when it was up... He explained to me that he knew what he was doing and that this time he was going to use Stoneform because it mitigated a ton of damage and would help him hold aggro... If only grouping were required to advance... : (

I cant decide

It's between two events.

One time, in an rfc run, there was an entire wipe, and when me and my friend asked the priest for a rez, he said he "wasnt rez specced", so he couldnt.

It's either that or the time the level 30 warrior tanking for us responded to our demand that he go into defensive stance and put on a shield with "Whats defensive stance?"

Fun stuff

2 Hunters in the group for Ramparts (one of them me.)
Crystalfire Staff drops.
Other Hunter: "omg why r u rolling u dum mage, u don't need stam, i need the staff."
Good times :)

Dumbest thing a n00b has ever said to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back