• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Downshit: Recast buff/song before its timer reaches 0 (1 Viewer)

Lucent

RedCents
45¢
My shaman on the lovely emu server (I play custom content emu, not so much the live copies haha) The Hidden Forest has a really nifty wand for priest/caster types with clicky bard haste, instant click. So I of course gave it to the shaman and set it up to click it automatically and let my bard do other stuff ^_^ . I am still to this day learning new things about MQ2, TLOs etc. For example originally this downshit WORKED but I didn't have an .ID after the song name so it threw constant 'non numeric' errors. looked at it and figured it out, but what I would like to do is have it recast before it runs out, so there are never moments when the group doesnt' have the haste.

Specifically I'm looking for something like "${SongRemainingDuration[songname].ID}>6seconds" (or whatever time i put in). Except in real mq2 language not that made up/mockup there.

Here is the Downshit as it stands now

Rich (BB code):
downshit0=/if ( ${Me.Inventory[chest].ID} && !${Me.Song[Warsong of Zek].ID} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Wand of the Firestorm"|ammo

Thank you in advance to anyone who may be able to help me :D

Question - Downshit: Recast buff/song before its timer reaches 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back