• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Double Payment For L2 Subscription (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RedCents
132¢
Hi RedGuides:

I double paid for the annual subscription with PayPal. Could you please reverse one of these payments? I sent a couple of messages through the contact link, but I am not sure it was received.

Thanks

Hi RedGuides:

I double paid for the annual subscription with PayPal. Could you please reverse one of these payments? I sent a couple of messages through the contact link, but I am not sure it was received.

Thanks
hi Xter, thanks for the message, i'll tag in @Redbot

make sure you don't have any recurring payments set via paypal and check your subscription to ensure you didn't sign up for two subscriptions, sometimes folks don't cancel one before making a new one

hi Xter, thanks for the message, i'll tag in @Redbot

make sure you don't have any recurring payments set via paypal and check your subscription to ensure you didn't sign up for two subscriptions, sometimes folks don't cancel one before making a new one
Hi:

When my subscription expired last time, I could not access RedGuides, so I made a payment with PayPal on Dec 04/23. I discovered a few days ago that an Auto payment was made on Dec 06/23 with PayPal. On my RG payment history page it shows two subscriptions I think. I think your description above may have occurred. I will cancel one of them. I was not sure if that would complicate the issue.

Thanks

Problem - Double Payment For L2 Subscription
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back