• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

DoN (1 Viewer)

thargon

RedCents
10¢
Hi
I dont have DoN yet and have 3 accounts is it possible to bybass the key code in any way and just copy the files to my pc from a friend of redguide.com? : :D

Even if it is possible, are you sure you want to risk your 3 accounts from being banned if you get caught doing this? I haven't seen anyone do this but i do know it will be a little tricky if not impossible for the moment :confused:

no, you can't because it checks for those codes on their server, thats why you have to give them your codes in order for access to the expansions.

Well you can and i wouldn't recoomend this but walk into your local walmart find the DoN box rip it open in a dead area of the store get the key and throw the box away ( it will have magnetic strips that will set off the alerms) get home and enter it but i would not recommand this at all

DoN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back