• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

DoN leveling exploit? (1 Viewer)

hamburgerhelper

RedCents
161¢
Ok, a few days ago I recieved a email about a offer for a PL for cash of course from a trusted source... Well, short version it basically says that he currently knows a exploit in DoN that will gain EXP VERY QUICKLY, he is talking 1000aas in a day and 65-70 an hour~~~

All the information I have is that it is in DoN and you are required to be level 65.

Hope someone can find this baby out, I would love to do this

It is an accual expliot, it does exist, but find it out is another thing..

I have been hearing it done alot lately from close friends, but they too are boggled at what it is.. Just wish the people who do it would share with little ol'me.

I might have it figured out~~ i'll do some testing as soon as I can pull together a couple of my friends to test it out..
It requires at least 3 level 65s, so it's a bitch to get together

Ill post details later

Last edited:
lol if you want to tell me what you think it is, i can get a group of 5 65's together as me and 2 friends have 5 accounts of multiple 65-70 characters

Finding it was one thing. Writing code to make it go as quickly, silently, and safely as I did it (it was my power-leveling service) is something else entirely.

cronic

DoN leveling exploit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back