• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

DoN Crystals (1 Viewer)

armysoldier

RedCents
101¢
HOLY crap .. there has to be some hack or crack or cheat peeps are using.....

33K Ebons on one trader

one guy comes in like every other day with 15K of each crystal ....

its sick

Someone PM my your ancient Tone secret for farming these buggers!!!

thank you

come again

Army

Well, this is obviously speculation, but here's how I could see it happening.

You get a kiter and a group of leeches. Get a creator, warp in to the idols and take them out quick, fade out, single the named with a combo of snares and /fade (or a bard, can single named), then kite both named to death. You could do the mission in like 5m or so with that type of strat, 35m lockout....that's once every 40m you get 246 ebons. Get a macro that runs that 24/7, and you get like 2.1k crystals a day...obviously that takes a while to build up to 33k, but it would happen eventually.

Of course, I'm sure there are better ways.

Leet strat inc. 6 toons do lair of blackwing takes 45 mins and lockout is 45 min. Get 63 per person for win. 378 crystals a clear take 65 or so hours to get 33k not to mention get about 2 drakescale or drake hides which sell for for about 30k each hour. In the end you have enough money to show off.

DoN Crystals

Users who are viewing this thread

Back