• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

DoN crystals on more than one char. (1 Viewer)

Donnavan2005

RedCents
I like to play in DoN instance zones to exp. as well as get crystals, no one else pulling, no trains, no hassels, so what I do is have a friend go down with me and I take my warrior and cleric and we start one, he would then go up to the bazzar and go into trader mode and I would go beat the instance. But all 3 chars would get crystals when I was done. Then last night I had an idea, I started the mission, and then logged off my warrior, and logged on my bard and had my friend in the baz invite him. Then I logged on my warrior, and played. When the mission was over, I logged on my Bard, and he had gotten crystals. I tried this morning with logging on 2 diff chars on one account and 3 on the other, and when I was done, all 5 chars got the crystals as well as my friend in the baz.

Cheet? Bug? Dunno, but it's kinda funny.... :D

DoN crystals on more than one char.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back