• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

DoN Clue Task (1 Viewer)

Isn't that the one where you follow emotes?

Either it's totoally random and doesn't have a loc, or it does and people want to keep their crystal prices higher :)

i honestly have no clue..

info on alla is scarce

and there are not many DON's where there is not alot of killing.

and NONE that i know of where there is no killing...

which makes macroing them a PITA

i am trying to find out about each and every DON task to see what we can exploit and take advantage of.

I know of people Boxing different missions... and one guy has 3 sets of 6 Boxing one mission..... BUT i do not have good enough botting macros to do that.. /cries

so i am looking for as much info on DONs as i can put together to see what i can do to help all of us out

8-)

army

Depends on how good your chars are.

I tried 3 boxing Creator (only have to kill 5 mobs) and I screwed up on the furious guardian although I'm sure if I practiced it would be easy.

My brother plays a top end mage who can solo the mission.

Army check out This Site for more info on missions (although some is outdated)

I don't know about this particular mission but at one time I was looking at automating a DoN mission and I was about halfway through automating the mission "Grounding the Drakes". It's fairly straightforward in that you need to kill drakes and loot XX amount of fangs, once you loot enough fangs you win.

I used autobot on all the support toons and then the advpath pulling macro on my tank. At the time I had a druid in the group so I was porting the group to lavastorm after winning and then running back for the mission but my druid got ganked so I need to rewrite things with having the toons zone out of the mission normally. It's only like 26 crystals per win but it was one of the easier ones to automate. I know some folks automate the tougher missions but I haven't sat down to work on any of those. I've been devoting my group to DoD missions and MM aa's now.

DoN Clue Task

Users who are viewing this thread

Back