• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Does this work on the emu server "Project Quarm"? (1 Viewer)

Solution
Is there any way to find out and if it doesn't work can we get support for it? I've been using this off an on for years but I feel it only works on not popular servers I mean it's fun to run a full box on EQlive test server but in the end that gets you nowhere
Doesnt work on P99 "which is okay" but there are popular servers coming up that have no support. Me "getting older" I don't have 12+ hours a day anymore to play so this program helps me but again it doest work any major popular EMU servers.
I would be very pleasant to get this to support this server

if the client isn't already supported, then no it won't work.

It takes months of work to support a different client. That work won't ever be done.
I am unsure if the emu would work on project quarm, since i believe that might use another client than the rof2 client
Is there any way to find out and if it doesn't work can we get support for it? I've been using this off an on for years but I feel it only works on not popular servers I mean it's fun to run a full box on EQlive test server but in the end that gets you nowhere
Doesnt work on P99 "which is okay" but there are popular servers coming up that have no support. Me "getting older" I don't have 12+ hours a day anymore to play so this program helps me but again it doest work any major popular EMU servers.

if the client isn't already supported, then no it won't work.

It takes months of work to support a different client. That work won't ever be done.

Solution
I mean from a quick glance it looks like project quarm has a strict 1 box policy, and a bunch of the same rules as p99 -- seems very doubtful they would want anyone using MQ there to begin with :shrug:
If you want to play on an emu server and you want to cheat, why not play on the servers that support it...?

I mean from a quick glance it looks like project quarm has a strict 1 box policy, and a bunch of the same rules as p99 -- seems very doubtful they would want anyone using MQ there to begin with :shrug:
If you want to play on an emu server and you want to cheat, why not play on the servers that support it...?
People don't use cheats to use them on "supported" servers that would be like Call of Duty hacks saying well it only works on 2v2 mode because that's the only server we support... The point of cheating is to cheat not to cheat on places that allow you to cheat lol

Why do you think Redguides MQ is not supported on truebox servers (and emu servers like p99)? Why do you think devs would go out of their way to make it work on a passion project that has an even stricter truebox ruleset? I'm genuinely curious, I don't really understand the appeal.

what servers are the "popular" emu servers outside of p99 that aren't rof2 and mq friendly?
also what does this mean?
run a full box on EQlive test server but in the end that gets you nowhere
isn't test a full version of eq? what makes it get you "nowhere" opposed to playing on any other eq server?

The point of cheating is to cheat not to cheat on places that allow you to cheat lol
If you want to cheat on places that don't allow cheating then just play live? emu servers allowing mq is people running this stuff for free and understanding the quality of life mq brings. not so much about the cheating aspect.

find out what client they support, if its not the rof2 client, then it wont work, if it is the rof2 client, it will and then go on and cheat to your hearts fullest

obligatory "Does this..." is a lame thread titled. Don't click bait into people helping you / asking questions. plz and thanks

as others mentioned, MQ supports ROF2 client for emulated servers - on top of that, as also mentioned, you'll want to check the server rules - some places like P99 have a VERY intrusive checking system in place

Question - Does this work on the emu server "Project Quarm"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back