• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Does KissAssist work on Mangler? (1 Viewer)

Gabel26

RedCents
Hello All,

Does KA work on Mangler and other truebox servers?

I have some hardware I would like to make use of, and from the outside this program looks really nice.

If this does work on Mangler can someone give me the gist of how powerful the program actually is? Could it auto pilot a cleric in my group? An enchanter for pet control/CC?

Thanks all.

Hello All,

Does KA work on Mangler and other truebox servers?

I have some hardware I would like to make use of, and from the outside this program looks really nice.

If this does work on Mangler can someone give me the gist of how powerful the program actually is? Could it auto pilot a cleric in my group? An enchanter for pet control/CC?

Thanks all.
Howdy Gabel,
unfortunately nope - mangler is a truebox

"Live server" works on: Antonius Bayle, Bertoxxulous, Brekt, Bristlebane, Cazic Thule, Drinal, Erollisi Marr, Fippy Darkpaw, Firiona Vie, Lockjaw, Luclin, Povar, Ragefire, The Rathe, Trakanon, Tunare, Vox, Vulak'Aerr, Xegony, Zek
Does not work on: "Truebox" servers, such as Corinav, Phinigel, Mangler, Selo's, Miragul, or Agnarr (other tools such as MySEQ are available)

Question - Does KissAssist work on Mangler?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back