• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Does anyone actually still use my compile? (1 Viewer)

Should Cade keep compiling?

• Yes, I would like to see more compiles from you

Votes: 39 81.3%
  • No, I use someone else's precompile

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • No, I don't like any precompiles / I really don't give a damn

Votes: 3 6.3%

• Total voters

Cade

The Rainman, (Administrator)
RedCents
1,031¢
I'm just wondering if I should bother compiling after this patch? With codecaster, unless anyone wants me to I'll be quitting.

if this due to the fact that u got banned? or are you just over it cade? i noticed you havent been around much lately. but i miss you being around and helping me and others :(

Last compile that I used was yours, Cade. But if you're going to quit, don't bother; I'm sure Codecaster or SoulTaker will make another one. Thank you though for all your contributions.

I used your compile Cade, and after doing just plain old MQ2 for 2 years, what a nice change that was, not to mention not having to compile X 4 4 each of my comps hehe. + I have no idea how to go about adding in all the features u guys do etc. etc. and getting them to work otherwise.

Nah, it has nothing to do with my being banned, I just have been on a boat for the past week ;)

With already 8 votes saying yes I probably will keep going, I just don't want to waste time doing things that noone uses

i think your compile might be the most used compile of any of the pre-compiles. due to the fact that everyone knows yours works perfectly for what they want.

Although I don't play much, I do use your compile Cade.

Thanks so much for all your hard work.

I have used both yours and Codes. I always install both (and a 3rd version from another site) on my computer as soon as they are available. Codes is the one I use the most but if it has a problem with one of my macs I switch to yours. The 3rd version is only used for special occasions...hehe...

Does anyone actually still use my compile?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back