• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

DoCrack Source (1 Viewer)

jimbo

RedCents
I've been searching and have found several places where the DoCrack Source has been posted, but they all have various posts about errors compiling, then fixes, etc. I have tried the most promising one and I get compile errors. I don't see any that are less than a year old. It is sloppy and confusing.

Will somebody who has working SOURCE please post it here or PM it to me ? and I'll post a good clean, complete version here with a nice new timestamp on it.

Many thanks!

--jimbo

Oceanrescue said:
is mq2mision active hack too? anyone got it working or shrug ?
FUBAR'd. And yes, more of an active hack than most. I'd be suprised if it ever worked again. If it did, I guarantee you it would be on the same level of radar as Ghostkill.

TurkReno said:
FUBAR'd. And yes, more of an active hack than most. I'd be suprised if it ever worked again. If it did, I guarantee you it would be on the same level of radar as Ghostkill.

woah didn't expect to be that active, thanks forthe info Turk. =(

DoCrack Source

Users who are viewing this thread

Back