• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

DoCrack release? (1 Viewer)

We're working on it. To be honest, SOE changed a lot of stuff with the last couple patches. It's actually harder to find a lot of the DoCracks. I think maybe I was using a more complex way than others though.

Lol is there more than 1 way? Just search eqstr_en.txt for the line your trying to get rid of, make the number HEX, search PUSH XXXXXXXX 8 digits with your HEX number, find the jump above it and change it. Sometimes it won't be right above but you can tell, like if it's talking to yourself it would probably be a jne, just change that to EB.

-UnknoWn

Yeah, the ones in eqstr_en.txt stayed the same, but some of the other ones, like SeeInvis, seemed to move from where they were before. A couple offsets that I've found used to be around 46XXXX and are now down near 52XXXX just as an example. Not all of them moved in one direction or the other. So, me being a noob didn't know the easier way to find some and was looking for the JMP above the 7th instance of eax, 42h in IDA when you decompile. =p

DoCrack release?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back