• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Docrack Ini (1 Viewer)

fishman7

RedCents
On another thread, someone asked if there was a way to automatically turn certain DoCracks rather than type the entry each time you log on.
It was suggested that adding a line "DefaultSetting="on" would do that, but each time I've tried, the /docrack list shows them as being off and have to be added each time.
Anybody?

The easiest way to do it is in the base mq2 directory make a file called Servername_Charname.cfg
Ever time you first log into that character. ANY command listed in that cfg file will be ran by mq2. As such since I 6-box I make a .cfg file for everybody that just has 1 line. /mac docrack
That macro has everything I want/need to play the game.. Plugins, who checks for certain people/gms, docrack settings, plugin settings, etc.

Docrack Ini

Users who are viewing this thread

Back