• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

docrack help (1 Viewer)

aznmonky

RedCents
i am looking for someone to help me. about a year ago when i first played eqemu i managed to find a docrack that allowed me to click any item from inventory even cross classes. i know now they have blocked cross classes but i would still like the docrack for casting equip-only clickies from inventory like shamans staff. any direction?

i am looking for someone to help me. about a year ago when i first played eqemu i managed to find a docrack that allowed me to click any item from inventory even cross classes. i know now they have blocked cross classes but i would still like the docrack for casting equip-only clickies from inventory like shamans staff. any direction?

If you can upload the EXE (eqgame.exe), and perhaps the text file that goes with it, i.e. (eqgameSTR_EN_US.Txt or something -- this contains the strings). Then I can give it a shot. Perhaps find some new ones even. Course time permitting as I am swamped with stuff this month (work and school -- yeah finally got a job)...

thank you for helping. Basically what im trying to do is two things.

Click Shaman Slow Stick From Inventory Without Equiping.

Click Mage Pet Epic that requires lvl 70 at level 1. with the docrack i remember i was able to do both these

thank you for helping. Basically what im trying to do is two things.

Click Shaman Slow Stick From Inventory Without Equiping.

Click Mage Pet Epic that requires lvl 70 at level 1. with the docrack i remember i was able to do both these

Haven't had a chance to look yet, but found this one floating around. I believe this was from Titanium which one of the EMU's used back then. This just allows wearing any item, but not the clicky trick. I'll look at it though (just though a quick search for this might be quicker).

Rich (BB code):
[Wearany] 
Description="Wear any item" 
Version="2005.10.31"
address0=519854
normal0="75" 
crack0="EB"

i know. i got that. it would be useful for clicking items that you can't click because of other classes. but thats not my main goal. my main goal is to click lvl 70 clicks at level 1

Try Found this on another board I frequent..... :

Rich (BB code):
[click]
Description="Click any item no matter what level"
Version="2005.10.31"
address0=412572
normal0="7E"
crack0="EB" 
address1=4125D7
normal1="75"
crack1="EB"
address2=41259E
normal2="75"
crack2="EB"

This may even work for clicking in inventory as "B3/179" is jumped.

In this case I believe it is server-side. I don't see that text in the EQSTR_US.TXT any place. Perhaps it is hard coded in the EXE or simply server-side.

docrack help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back