• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Do you think this is possible? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
Has anyone tried to/ have a pluggin that would make mobs despawn? To make pulling a little easier. It doesnt have to give xp? Or do you think its controled serverside.

I would almost positively absolutely think mobs spawns/despawns are serverside.

Last week or so after patch for new hotzones named in veksar and KC were dropping wierd weps and armor for a couple hrs some of which werent even on allakhazam yet nothing really great but just neat. (got a 2 hander that looks like weighty pole arm with a 35dmg/28dly 75hp some stats and a 75dmg proc lvl 50 rec/lvl 45 req) After we farmed a few named a GM came and took away all the fun made the mob despawn, and said its fixed now.

:( poo on you GM

Good idea thought Id say keep running down the FU SoE Road

someoneorsomething said:
Has anyone tried to/ have a pluggin that would make mobs despawn? To make pulling a little easier. It doesnt have to give xp? Or do you think its controled serverside.

That data is all server side. Only way to get away with it is to fool the server into thinking you or someone killed the mob...

qevlhma said:
You can also despawn the mobs by breaking into the Sony datacenter and bashing the servers with an axe.

:)

hehe by hacking at them :)

sorry coudln't resist.

from what I've used warping tells the server that I've fallen through the zone please put me here (loc)

Do you think this is possible?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back