• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Do you still have your WoWChatLog.txt file... post-patch? (1 Viewer)

The Squealing Fairy

RedCents
I think blizzard ate my WoWChatLog.txt file, because it's gone. Is anyone else able to find their's?

I had some awesome logged bits on there that I wanted to use for future stories. Grrr!

I don't even know what that is, but doing a file-search of my WoW directory didn't turn anything up on my comp. The closest thing was chat-cache.txt, which just looks like a list of saved variables in ASCII format.

I haven't patched yet, since I haven't been playing... but because of the warning, I'm copying it as a separate file. No losing all that stuff for nothing.

I didn't even know WoW could log chat files, I missed that functionality from EQ. o_O

Sounds like while the rest of us have been furiously PvP'ing with the new patch, the RP'ers have had to spend their game time making new cyber chat logs.

Do you still have your WoWChatLog.txt file... post-patch?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back