• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Do any of the map macro show the /loc of the spawns (1 Viewer)

Bruticus

RedCents
I searched and I don't see it in any of the macros.

What I am looking for is if I open my map and I see a mob/target such as a Named for something that gives me a location so that I can for instance warp to it. Or is there a macro that does that? Not ghostkill but something that would say warp me to the location the target is at.

I mainly just use some of the normal macs like mq2twist, mq2melee and starting to explore some of the other ones.

Thanks in advance for any help.

I searched and I don't see it in any of the macros.

What I am looking for is if I open my map and I see a mob/target such as a Named for something that gives me a location so that I can for instance warp to it. Or is there a macro that does that? Not ghostkill but something that would say warp me to the location the target is at.

I mainly just use some of the normal macs like mq2twist, mq2melee and starting to explore some of the other ones.

Thanks in advance for any help.

mq2spawnmaster

it will show all nameds in zone that you have specified. then you can just target the named you like.

check out my attachment. has most UF stuff I been interested.

2 methods of doing this.

/target the named mob.
/warp t
(warps to your current target)

/echo ${Spawn[named_I_want].Y} ${Spawn[named_I_want].X} ${Spawn[named_I_want].Z}
/warp loc Y X Z

Do any of the map macro show the /loc of the spawns

Users who are viewing this thread

Back