• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Distance Check For Trades? (1 Viewer)

devious_d

RedCents
I am a decent macro writer, but I have never been much good at offsets and plugins. I dont know if this is possible, or how one would go about making it work, but it was something I thought of while doing Sabotage the other night.

I know there used to be (and for all I know, may still be) ways to use vendors, tradeskill containers, bankers, etc from anywhere in the zone. I recently saw a post on the boards here about /open with no distance check. These facts have got me to wondering...is it possible to make it so you can trade with NPCs with no distance check? If so, this would make Sabotage very easy without requiring warp. You could simply zone in, target the chest, and use the "/click left target" to hand the item to the chest. I know many people are doing Sabotage very quickly simply by using warp, but for those of us without "throw away" accounts we can afford to be reckless with, this may be a solution.

Not possible, at least not with anything people are willing to share if there is a way. It only works for Cgank and Copen because it places you next to it, and all it needs is a split second to trigger the command. Interaction with npc's, mobs, other players all requires a constant presence at that location.

I have gotten open to work from anywhere in the zone but have never been able to gank and item from inside the open container. if it is possible to do that why isnt it possible to do the same with corpses?
:confused:

Distance Check For Trades?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back