• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Disposing of a dead mouse? (1 Viewer)

()===D====>

RedCents
Anyone have any helpful ideas. I know already there are going to be some "interesting" posts about this lol. While cleaning the apartment, I moved some furniture, and low and behold, there lies upside down a little bloody mouse. Any ideas on getting rid of the smell / corpse? (I mean, how do YOU get rid of corpses? :p). I live in an apartment 10 stories up, and was considering dropping the mouse off the balcony and seeing what happens. Hopefully no cars come by at the time :rolleyes: :p

I believed getting the kitten was a wise choice, until the smell of the mouse hit my nostrils.

So, the questions again:

How do I ethically dispose of the corpse?
How do I rid the floor of the smell?

Well once you get the mouse a Rez, get him to loot everything.

Or get a small box and small flag and a shovel and call all yer friends for a funeral. Make it a big thing and get aheadstone for him and everything.

About the smell... burn your nose hairs with a lighter, the smell of the mouse wont bother you for a while.
Or
Scrub the crap outta it with pine sol and rinse a lot with water. use baking soda to soak it up.

rofl.

we actually live in the big city, so we would need a jack hammer to get through the pavement and concrete before any funerals are happening.

It will have to be the funeral though, since the mouse will not accept a 96% rez :(

Reanimate the mouse and make it do your bidding as your eternal undead servant. I mean, it would be a shame to waste such a perfect opportunity.

First you should check if its completely dead by poking to it.
if its not. nurse it back to health and you got a friend for life.
If the sad news is real and your 4-legged friend is dead. Take a small box and put some grass in it. carry the victim slowly into the box while chanting "eternal rest" 3 times. the mouse soul will now slowly loose its grip to the earth.
Bury the box in the park, while you sing some songs you like.
There you go.. the mouse will now live on, on the other side.
If the smell persists, try mobbing the floor.

Deal with this a lot because I work at a petstore. :p

If you have a pet supply place near you find a product called natures mircale it will clean up the spot/mess etc. Then to get rid of mouse just put it in a bag or a box whatever and throw it away outside in a public recepticle or however you want.

shoyrush said:
If the sad news is real and your 4-legged friend is dead. Take a small box and put some grass in it. carry the victim slowly into the box while chanting "eternal rest" 3 times. the mouse soul will now slowly loose its grip to the earth.
Bury the box in the park, while you sing some songs you like.
There you go.. the mouse will now live on, on the other side.
If the smell persists, try mobbing the floor.

What if I like rap? Sing an Eminem song? :P

()===D====> said:
What if I like rap? Sing an Eminem song? :P
try editing the song for your mouse..
thought of it.. Like toy soldiers would be a splendid choice =)

Try something mouse related for better effects!
Remember to have fun =)

shoyrush said:

You're my new best friend

Rats are awesome pets

If it's not too far gone, it might make a tasty treat. 3min in the microwave on high...a dash of brown sauce, a sprig of cilantro. Mmmm..

Gut it. Clean out the inside and throw in a low heat light bulb. have tubes and wire filled with colored water stem from it and around the house.
Makes a great item to talk about for those awkward moments we all have.

you could always run down to your local neighborhood taxadermist and have it stuffed and mounted on your mantle. Then tell all your freinds avout your safari adventure where you faced off with and slew the beast (while pointing to the rat of course)

slap it over top of a remote control car for lots of fun around the neighborhood.

Sure to be a hit with the kiddies.

Bath tub full of Chromium nitrate always does the job with my little "mishaps..." But then you have the teeth left-over. Always sucks when you get the police knocking on your door asking you about the piles of teeth in you back yard.

Disposing of a dead mouse?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back