• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Display (1 Viewer)

ChUzZ

RedCents
stupid question...

What is the hotkey/command to bring up the yellow stats display in game again?

Don't everyone answer at once....

Anyways it turns out my HUD isn't working yet the FPS is showing tried all the /hud etc commands to see if it was that and still nothing!

Any ideas?

Do you have MQ2OTD or whatever its call loaded.. if so remove it and reinstall MQ2HUD making sure your .ini file is in your main MQ2 folder.

Do a /plugin MQ2HUD unload and then /plugin MQ2HUD after you place the .ini file in the directory. Then press F11.
(You do this so it captures the new .ini file)

Last edited:
ive never been able to use the hud file included with a compile, but i could give you the hud file i use if someone can tell me how to attach files to a post lol.

here is the hud i use. i like it a lot because its not too big but has a lot of useful information. just save it to your desktop and drag it in the mq2 folder even if you're in game you can do it and the hud will come up, atleast i can but ive heard from others they crash sometimes when making changes while playing.

Last edited by a moderator:
lunatic47 said:
here is the hud i use. i like it a lot because its not too big but has a lot of useful information. just save it to your desktop and drag it in the mq2 folder even if you're in game you can do it and the hud will come up, atleast i can but ive heard from others they crash sometimes when making changes while playing.

LMAO Nice character list there Lunatic....

Someone may want to remove his attachment until he can fix it so it doesn't have all of his toons names...

Display

Users who are viewing this thread

Back