• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Did I wait to LONG to get TBS??? (1 Viewer)

sshadow

RedCents
I just bought tbs for my other 2 accounts and I was woundering if there was any taks I could do to build the faction? I got my main account ally faction but don't see any threads on how to do easy faction since patch. Any help apreciated thank you.

don't know about waiting too long. I didnt get it yet on either account, and on second account don't have one other expansion. was about to get them and heard 8th anniversary addition was coming out and that included every expansion for 20 bucks. I wrote to soe and asked for it free since they were giving it away (I was nice about it and said I understand the need to bring in new people etc) got an email back about them not getting refunds. then sent another saying didnt want a refund just the expansions, next email told me I could purchase the anniversary set and use the code key woohoo instead of 90 bucks for the expansions, will cost me 40 and I only have to wait til its release in a couple weeks. I'm glad I didnt buy it right off. heck I still havent explored all of what I do have after 6 years lol

I hear. I still need 2 expansions on one of my accounts just spent 60 last week getting TBS for 2 other accounts, and another 60 when the expansion came out :(... But that is great that I can spend 20 bucks and get all the box options ..

Did I wait to LONG to get TBS???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back