• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Guide - Dichotomic Spells Guide with a few Holys (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,107¢
The Broken Mirror expansion came with a new spell for each class that levels up as you complete progression in TBM. The spells are:

Bards: Dichotomic Psalm
Beastlords: Dichotomic Fury
Berserkers: Dichotomic Rage
Clerics: Undying Life
Druids: Dichotomic Winds
Enchanters: Dichotomic Reinforcement
Magicians: Dichotomic Companion
Monks: Dichotomic Form
Necromancers: Dichotomic Paroxysm
Paladins: Dichotomic Force
Rangers: Dichotomic Fusillade
Rogues: Dichotomic Weapons
Shadow Knights: Dichotomic Fang
Shamans: Roar of the Lion
Warriors: Dichotomic Shield
Wizards: Dichotomic Fire

They can be purchased from Warlowe Rida (Spells) next to Quellious in the Plane of Tranquility (use Find). You will right-click the spell to mem it rather than put it in your spell book.

For casters, the Dichotomic spells typically drain your mana, therefore you can do yourself a favor and add it do the Gift of Mana (GOM) section of your Kiss INI.

Example:

Rich (BB code):
[GoM]
GoMSHelp=Format - Spell|Target, MA Me or Mob, i.e. Rampaging Servant Rk. II|Mob
GoMSpell1=Dichotomic Reinforcement|Mob
GoMSpell2=Mindsunder Rk. II|Mob
GoMSpell3=Mindcleave Rk. II|Mob

If you're using another bot mac you can add this as a holy in your melee file. (Tested somewhat with a few toons and seems to work) Example for a Wizard:

Rich (BB code):
/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.Song[Gracious Gift of Mana (105)].ID} && ${Cast.Ready[Dichotomic Fire]} && ${Me.PctMana}>10 && ${Target.PctHPs}<97 && !${Target.Type.Equal[Corpse]}) /Casting "Dichotomic Fire"

Here is a holy for a monk:

Rich (BB code):
/if (${Target.PctHP}<98 && ${Me.PctEndurance}>15 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Dichotomic Form]}) /disc 49132

If you have any others you'd like to share, please post it here and I'll make it WIKI style.

Last edited:
Rich (BB code):
Grants a great boon to your target, healing them and increasing their maximum HP briefly, while healing your group to a lesser extent.

Have not put it in my clerics spell line up, use it manually, but the idea behind it is interesting.

Guide - Dichotomic Spells Guide with a few Holys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back