• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Dichotomic Reinforcement & Kiss ini (1 Viewer)

S1n0p3

RedCents
159¢
Anyone have an example of a properly functioning Dichotomic Reinforcement spell for an Ench Kiss ini ?

Re: Dichotomic Reinforcement & Kiss ini

It looks like Dual is only supported in Buffs. Your best bet would be to set a downshit for it to fire off when you're in combat since kiss doesn't support combat buffing.

Anyone have any ideas how to get dichotomic rage to work on my zerker it will not fire off i have in the dps area of kiss

Anyone have any ideas how to get dichotomic rage to work on my zerker it will not fire off i have in the dps area of kiss

Do you need to target yourself to activate it?
Could another buff or ability be blocking it?
Are you absolutely sure you have it spelled correctly?

As I said in my edit, just throw it in your DPS section, that should work. Either DPS#=Dichotomic Reinforcement|99|Me or DPS#=Dichotomic Reinforcement|99 should work as far as I can tell.

dichotomic rage does not work anywhere for some reason not sure why, it goes off in mq2 window over and over but it never fires off,it does have a self buff that goes in the song window dichotomic blood not sure if that has anything to do with it?

Rich (BB code):
/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Dichotomic Rage]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>=5 && ${Target.PctHPs}>1) /Disc 49307

for the guys searching threads and looking for the zerkers, shout out to riot for hooking this up for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Question - Dichotomic Reinforcement & Kiss ini

Users who are viewing this thread

Back