• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

deleting old post (1 Viewer)

beastlord

RedCents
ok i have a few old post i tried deleting and when i go to do it the guy pops up saing hey stud you need to scribe or send us something cool to do this. i have subscribed for a year and it has me as signed in so why cant i delete it? at bottom of screen it has a thing for me to even sign out just wondering is it something a adminstrator has to do or someone more involved in redguides to delete my old questions ? thanks i just figured no reason to leave old questions up so if an adminstrator would want to delete them that would be cool. thanks :D

Moderators or higher are able to delete/move threads to the nerfed section. If you find something just make a post it saying nerfed or ancient or what ever.

Generally no reason to delete posts unless moderator deems it too offensive. Old and obsolete posts usually gets moved to nerfed section so they are useless.

deleting old post

Users who are viewing this thread

Back