• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Defiant Gear Advanced Loot Table Files (1 Viewer)

RedCents
99¢
I have tried to browse and search the forums for loot files for Defiant Armor/Accessories so I can add them to my advloot table files in the userdata folder. If there isn’t one of these around I have started work on this by grabbing the Lucy item list txt file. So if no one has one I’ll be posting one next week.

add them here if you don't end up finding them,

and to generate,

Perfect!! I am out of town this week for mother-in-laws funeral, but I have been wanting to create these for a few months, but I think Labor Day is a good holiday to finally undertake this effort.

Last edited:
Solution
What exactly does this do
This lets you make the files for the ADV Loot system so you can choose to Always Need, Always Greed, or Never loot. If you have not already looted the item itself you cannot use the in-game interface to choose how you want to loot it. So with the generation of the items into the proper format {ItemID^IconID^ItemName} you can either copy/paste them into your existing file or just overwrite the entire file with the Generator that has been posted.

Question - Defiant Gear Advanced Loot Table Files

Users who are viewing this thread

Back