• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Defending the Healer (1 Viewer)

Omle555

RedCents
388¢
I need a suggestion on how to set up Kissassist to protect my healer when he takes agro from tank whether its adds or the main mob. He seems to keep doing it when i get adds and i just got to kill my mob as quickly as possible to go to the add.

ideas?

depending on your cleric's level and aa, there are a few things you can put in the aggro section of your ini.

Your Tank should have similar "GET AGGRO" lines in his ini.

INI:
[Aggro]
AggroOn=1
AggroSize=4
Aggro1=Divine Retribution|80|>
Aggro2=Divine Peace|50|>
Aggro3=Sanctuary|30|>
Aggro4=Blessing of Sanctuary|45|>

I set my cleric to assist at 97% by the time the cleric activates the tank will need healing and any melee or retort that you put on the mob will be after the heals and that should allow the tank to have sufficient aggro. These are the aggro setting I have for KA

AggroOn=1
AggroSize=4
Aggro1=Divine Retribution|85|>
Aggro2=Divine Peace|60|>
Aggro3=Sanctuary|40|>
Aggro4=Blessing of Sanctuary|55|>

I would also suggest that you give CWTN's mq2cleric paid plugin a go. You can test it out on the non live servers first. I use it religiously and havnt been back to KA.

Question - Defending the Healer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back