• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Death Death Death Strat? (1 Viewer)

It is a Monster Mission so you pick your Classes and are stuck with whatever gear they give you. Im asking what classes people pick for the group.
Have not done it, but I was under the impression that you are only allowed one of each class, and can't use beastlord or berzerker either. So probably tank, healer, and 4 random DPS classes. Not sure what classes do the most DPS at level 50, but I would guess you can't go too far wrong with monk, rogue, ranger and a bard to motivate them all.

Honestly, I have no interest in trying to manage a new 6 man team needing new level 50 INI files, so will be sitting this one out I think.

Have not done it, but I was under the impression that you are only allowed one of each class, and can't use beastlord or berzerker either. So probably tank, healer, and 4 random DPS classes. Not sure what classes do the most DPS at level 50, but I would guess you can't go too far wrong with monk, rogue, ranger and a bard to motivate them all.

Honestly, I have no interest in trying to manage a new 6 man team needing new level 50 INI files, so will be sitting this one out I think.

Yeah, I think Iv come to that conclusion myself actually. lol

I have not even looked at this event but is RGMercs an option?

I don't think RGMercs is good here. With monster missions, you're casting via hotkeys rather than spells. The melee classes might be ok and it would send it a pet if up, but summoning the pet, buffing the group, heals, and dps casts would not. Not without a lot of custom work.

Question - Death Death Death Strat?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back