• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Daybreak Games MMO Community Meetup at PAX East 2024 (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,432¢
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not really my thing, but in the interest of giving info to anyone that does enjoy or want to be a part, here is how to get your free tickets for the AFTER PAX East meetup at a Brewery.

Pax is for two days, Thu and Fri for an hour panel each day. Lots of other cool things to see there with the day pass. On Thu night at a local brewery, this is a meet with the devs type event. Odd to me, but I cannot help but think, I'd have 4 hours to sit around hoping to meet a dev and snag some secrets or drink more than them to hear crazy EQ stories, but I'd be drunk too... so might not remember them. SIGH. Also EQ2, D&D and LoTR game devs there too..

Four hour Brewery meetup, hoping you meet a dev from YOUR game. Wonder if we can /punt @Redbot there to outdrink some dev until they say 'Y'know what, maybe some of your QoL tools SHOULD be in EQ game' and get them on camera James O'Keefe style. ha-ha.

IRL - Daybreak Games MMO Community Meetup at PAX East 2024

Users who are viewing this thread

Back