• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

CWG Vermin Model IV (1 Viewer)

RedCents
http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.shtml?id=23684 is the mob

This is an instanced off sunderock. We are haveing trouble with this guy. It seems when he becomes active random mobs spawn
- a mechanical contraption
- a raging vermin
- an infected vermin
- a diseased vermin

The vermin that spawn are not really a problem. Its that dang mechanical contraption .
Now the mechanical contraption seem like it just comes in and blows up. Doing 8k and stuning. This sucks for the healers. And when they are stuned it really goes south. I was just wondering if anyone has some strats or hints to help with this encounter.

Two contraptions spawn at a time and each selects one target for extermination. There is a visible emote that should explain this. An AE goes off around the person named when the contraption reaches them. Yeah, anyone in the raid can be targeted. Just have people audio trigger it and run the hell away from other people.

Easiest way to do this event is to mass TL after killing each robot and then port people back to Sunder from their binds. You can then med up and re-engage the script at full mana.

Yeah reminds me of "the bomb" on a MC boss on World of warcraft, one of the strats we use is to have the person that is Named run into there own little area, and if the person listens for the signal they wont miss it

The way that my guild and a few others on our server have done it is just to send in a ranger or two, and every DPS in the raid...ranger hits WS, everyone does a full burn until they are all dead, pull corpses through the wall to the clerics (non-MQers can do this just fine as long as the corpses are brought near the wall), rez, repeat. The mob regens *VERY* slowly, so if you can rez and rebuff fast, then this generally only take 3-4 times through.

CWG Vermin Model IV

Users who are viewing this thread

Back