• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

cshome

neumuno

RedCents
240¢
Is there a way to piggy, warp, zone ect to cshome? I would love to see a GMs face when I do /rude lol. fyi I would use a throw away account.

You need to obtain a note from some NPC there to be able to get ANYTHING from a merchant, and the NPC you need something from to access merchants can only be used by Senior+ guides, and Fluffy is about a 3 foot dog thats green con ( iirc, has been a LONG time )

Vendors are on guide faction that you get the gear from, yes there's a guide faction. Without being Guide/GM flagged, which grants you the faction, you can't buy anything from them. Asherah, or any other NPC in the zone, won't hit you if you're not flagged. How do you think they do the buffing on people who aren't flagged? Besides, with the files in your EQ directory, you most likely would be able to go to cshome. In short, you wouldn't be able to do anything except piss SoE CS off the second you flagged your account for zoning in.

I was a guide for about an hour. Then I got sick of stupid and whinny petitions and quit.

But I can tell you the vendors are dubious, the note raises your faction with them so you can buy.

Heres the funny part, rogue, sneak and you can buy from them without the note. I know I got intothem but didnt buy anything. But everything costs 0.

N

Sneak is a general bug/exploit that has yet to be fixed for various NPC Vendors. Since CSHome isn't a place for it to be generally exploited, that's why it generally works. And no, I'm not going to post SS's of CSHome. Just imagine a mix of Halls of Honor and then the Checkerboard that's in Butcherblock as the floor and that's CS Home (Add NPCs).

I Actualy have the files and tried once to /zone there but since there are no zone connections to it in game. It didn't work. You have to have the gate spell to go their which is on a ring or something that they give you. I CTD when I tried hehe

cshome

Users who are viewing this thread

Back