• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Creating a new account for transfers (1 Viewer)

KrustyClown

RedCents
I know this is probably a noob question and I did do a cursory search but didn;t see anything specific....
I am looking to drop a character on to a new account to sell and when I create the new account on the EQ website it asks for a country. Can this be changed later?
Obviously if I am going to sell the toon it could be to anyone anywhere in the world so I don't want to do a transfer and then be left dealing with an account I can't unload without transferring again.

Again apologies if I have been blind and totally missed this info somewhere.

I'm not positive you can change the country, but the vast majority do play in the USA. But then again, I've never experienced someone asking what country the account is listed in and/or that being a deal breaker so you should be fine listing yours or any.

Question - Creating a new account for transfers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back