• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Crashing when zoning (1 Viewer)

RedCents
82¢
I have been experiencing this problem for a while now.... i crash if i have eqbc or mq2 running while trying to zone into Plane of Knowledge or Grand guild hall.
Occasionally i can do a /unload and zone into whichever zone i need to go to but sometimes the /unload will crash me as well... i have messed with UI and some other things to try and fix this situation but nothing helps.

Thanks in advance

It sounds to me like you might have a corrupted everquest.exe file. But before assuming that, try verifying your EQ files through "Launch Pad -(Advance Tools Icon)" also try re-installing DirectX files, aslo make sure DirectX 9.0C is installed with your current DX configuration. Make sure you have the most up to date Video drivers as well.

If worse comes to worse, try downloading a fresh Everquest to a new file location. IE, EverquestA (or what ever you want to name it) and load the game from the new folder location. You can later transfer your character settings/hot buttons ect... to the new file location if that solves the issue. Good luck.

Problem - Crashing when zoning

Users who are viewing this thread

Back